2011 Ambarussa Yuletide Contest
It’s that time of the year again.
The traditional Yuletide Contest! And this time you can win
THE FORMIDABLE “PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES” STICKER BOOK!
Stick the stickers in the book. Or stick Jack Sparrow to your windscreen! And Lieutenant Gillette to the wing mirror! Sky is the limit. And because it’s a much-loved tradition, you’ll also get
A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE
Real chocolate. Not the tasteless factory stuff – chocolate-chocolate. Milk, dark, white, nuts, orange – your choice.
And what do you have to do to win sticker book and chocolate?
Just send an email to
webgnome at ambarussa. net
and answer the following question:
“What mistake has happened regarding Lieutenant Gillette in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides sticker book?”
A) They confused him with Lieutenant Groves
B) They misspelled his name
C) They called him a pirate
It’s never been easier than this year – and in case you’re still in doubt: check here.
IMPORTANT: Please put “Contest” or “Damian O’Hare” in the subject line.
Deadline: 12th December, 2011, noon GMT.
Please read the following rules before you send off your mail.
1. By participating in this contest, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the rules.
2. You have to be at least 16 years old to participate.
3. Please be fair: only send in one mail per person.
4. No cash pay-out of your prize.
5. No correspondence will be held over the outcome of the contest.
6. If you are the winner, you’ll have to provide us with your name and address.
7. We’ll send your prize out asap, but have no influence on postal services.
8. Should, for any reason beyond our control, one of the prizes not be available, we’ll replace it with a different prize of the same value.
9. We accept entries from all over the world. If, however, your country does not allow the import of chocolate, you’ll “only” get the sticker book (sorry about that).