It’s time for our traditional Yuletide Contest – millions cheer!
This year, we didn’t go for a DVD (most of Damian’s fans already have a complete collection at home):
WIN A PROMO PICTURE OF DAMIAN O’HARE AS ELLISON HATFIELD!
Damian O’Hare as Ellison Hatfield in History’s “Hatfields & McCoys”
It’s a real photo (a little different from the one displayed above), not a print-out, so you can frame it in gold and tinsel and hang it over your sofa, stick it inside your locker or donate it to your local pub. Of course you can also get it signed (if we ever learn where to send autograph requests to, that is).
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!
Real chocolate. Handmade. Not the tasteless factory stuff – chocolate-chocolate. Milk, dark, white, nuts, orange – your choice!
And what do you have to do to win picture and chocolate?
Just send an email to
webgnome at ambarussa. net
and answer the following question:
“Who was Ellison Hatfield?”
A) The drummer of “Hatfield and the North”
B) The brother of “Devil” Anse Hatfield
C) The mayor of Springfield
Now that’s difficult.
IMPORTANT: Please put “Contest” or “Damian O’Hare” in the subject line.
Deadline: 16th December, 2012, noon GMT.
Please read the following rules before you send off your mail.
1. By participating in this contest, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the rules.
2. You have to be at least 16 years old to participate.
3. Please be fair: only send in one mail per person.
4. No cash pay-out of your prize.
5. No correspondence will be held over the outcome of the contest.
6. If you are the winner, you’ll have to provide us with your name and address.
7. We’ll send your prize out asap, but have no influence on postal services.
8. Should, for any reason beyond our control, one of the prizes not be available, we’ll replace it with a different prize of the same value.
9. We accept entries from all over the world. If, however, your country does not allow the import of chocolate, you’ll “only” get the picture (sorry about that).